We enjoyed another Growing in Confidence session on Tuesday 13th March, thank you to all parents/carers who came along. Our next session is on Monday 19th March 6pm-8pm in the assembly hall and, as communicated previously, the workshops are standalone so it does not matter if you haven’t managed to come to the first two, everyone is welcome to attend the third session. We will explore the following:
- The importance of parent child communication and how this changes in adolescence.
- Research in the area of adolescent-parent communication.
- Opportunity to develop and practise communication skills.
It is clear from the evaluations and the positive emails we have received that people enjoyed the sessions – we are delighted to hear that so many of you found it worthwhile.
- Download the powerpoint presentation from Session 1 here > PHS Session 1 Intro & Teenage Years
- Download the powerpoint presentation from Session 2 here > PHS Session 2 – Risky Business
- Download the powerpoint presentation from Session 3 here > PHS Session 3 – Good to Talk
- Download the pdf presentation from Session 4 here > PHS Session 4 – Brain Under Stress