Claiming financial help for which you may be eligible
As part of our poverty proofing measures we are trying to provide as much support as we can in school so that every pupil at PHS can achieve their potential. We have started a large project to provide support to low-income families. If you would like more information or feel you could benefit from this project, please contact your Pastoral teacher. As a starting point, we would like everyone who is eligible to apply for Free School Meals.
You are eligible if you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, with an annual income less than £16,105
- Both maximum Child Tax Credit and maximum Working Tax Credit with an annual income less than £6,420
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit with monthly earnings less than £610
You must renew every August. But it’s not too late – Apply now!
Forms are available from the school office or you can apply through SBC portal