We aim to support and enhance the effectiveness of the education of our children at Peebles High by offering a flexible and fast response from a number of parents who are task focused, offering skills, knowledge and labour to complete tasks that would otherwise require input from scarce school resources.
PHS200 are a group of task focused volunteers who offer our skills and labour to support the school to do tasks that often use up valuable resources. These tasks are often taken up by school staff. In doing so we hope to help release the staff to be able to do the work that is so valued by the students in teaching and learning. We are fast, flexible and based locally. We do anything from putting letters in envelopes to IT design work. We have no formal meetings, chairs, secretaries etc. If you have any time at all to offer (often during school hours), we would love your help.
A few of the recent things PHS200 have done:
- Creating communication tools for the school eg email system, calendar, newsletters, website design and creation, newspaper articles etc.
- Making new curtains for the assembly hall
- Planning and running the school Career Fair
- Planning with the school for the design of and generating community support for the School Sports Facility Planning application.
- Helping in the creation of the Hall of Heroes
- Stakeholder surveys and analysis
- Generating campaigns for fundraising for the 200 club
For further information on PHS200 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill and return our form to let us know the ways in which you would be happy to help! Skills questionnaire Dec 18